1. I made my phone calls! I'm not a huge fan of phone calls, in general. I'd been putting off a phone call. I always worry I'll be bothering the other person or it won't be a good time to talk or I won't make myself clear over the phone. Anyway, I made my calls so I have one, hopefully final, call in to Asa's Florida pediatrician about all his B12 stuff, and I made a reservation for Sammy for a possible upcoming trip home. :)
2. Teething is hitting another peak. This time a molar is working its way up, too! I didn't think we'd be facing the infamous first year molars yet as Asa only has 6 teeth. :) And yet, there it is, bottom left, trying ever-so-hard to break through and robbing us of restful sleep and non-clingy days. ;) Only 3 more to go (for now)!! hehe Teething sure is a lot of work for something you do NOT remember when you grow up!
3. Asa loves saying, "Hi!" to any and everything he come across. It's precious :)
4. I am trying another pizza dough recipe today, and we're having alfredo chicken pizza with roaster red peppers. YUM (I hope)!! :)
5. I am almost ready to put Asa's scripture lamb together. Stay tuned for pics! :) I am really excited about how it's turning out so far, especially the fuzzy lamby ears. :)
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment