Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pictures!!

Here is a random smattering of pictures as promised :)

weekly Snoodle picture from right after Hilton Head (April 20th)

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground..."

being silly with the sliding doors in FL



Master bedroom in OH (still needs some tidying, etc. but it's coming along...)

the far wall is "sewing central": bookshelf with my sewing/crafting books, sewing cubbies cabinet, and desk I use to sew

Asa's room in OH

weekly pics from THIS week (2 months after the first picture in this post)



evidence of the beaver :)

Aha!!!  Dada's wallet!!!  Cha-ching!

I will buy many, many peaches...

Oh yes, I have plans...

I can't wait to go shopping!

Where should I go first?

crib with the beaver guard

entryway hallway (doorframe on the left is the coat closet, middle is a half bath, and the far right is another coat closet we use as extra pantry space and the doorway to the kitchen)

other side of entryway hallway

back left corner of great room

dining room part of great room

kitchen (looking toward front of the house/entryway)

great room (facing front of house/living room)

great room (facing back of house/dining room)

No comments: