Friday, February 26, 2010

A BIG First

Today Asa went for a walk in his BIG boy stroller for the first time!

I was sweeping the entryway and when I opened the front door to toss out the dust I had swept, Asa made a MAD DASH to get outside. I have never seen him crawl so fast! It was nice enough outside for a walk, so I pulled out our big stroller (we usually use his car seat on the Snap and Go), buckled him in, and away we went. He LOVED it! He sang the whole time and even flapped his arms (his "I am excited" motion). See for yourself!



S-L-O-W down, Asa!! You're growing too fast!


(the audio isn't working... those high pitched chipmunk sounds are Asa's singing sped way up... I'll see what I can do. We may need to refilm this with the flip--I used my phone).