I saw that it was on sale for $6 and change--not bad. I like that it's cute and it's gender neutral, since we don't know yet, and we don't know for sure that we'll know by tonight (please, oh please, oh please!). Also, it has chickens. If you've been in my mom's kitchen, you know she has chicken things. It's not all chickens, but enough that seeing this immediately made me think of her. :)

Here's a close-up of the feet--sorry the photo quality isn't great.
So, on top of the gender-neutral design, cute chickens, "animal" feet, and fun chicken association, it was actually more on sale than the tag indicated! It was $3 and change!! Woo hoo!! That's practically consignment store pricing. :)
And there you have our deal of the day. :)





1 comment:
Happy deal of the day to you! How fun and I personally love that it is chickens! ;) Still camped out by the phone!!! Can't wait to hear the BIG news!!!
Post a Comment